Wednesday, November 7, 2012

DEATH ON TELEGRAPH HILL IN AUDIO FORMAT

I just posted this on my Facebook page, but wanted to make sure that all of you heard the good news: Blackstone Audio has just purchased the audio rights to DEATH ON TELEGRAPH HILL!

So many of you have written asking when you'd be able to listen to Sarah's latest adventure. It makes me very happy to announce that the book will soon be available on CD, as well as downloadable MP3 formats. (I'll post on Facebook when the audio versions will be ready to purchase). 

My husband and I love to listen to audio books when we travel by car. We also listen on our iPods and iPads when we go by train or plane. It makes the time go by so much faster. I'm crossing my fingers that Carrington MacDuffie will perform the reading for Blackstone, since she did so well for the last two books in the series.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have bought DEATH ON TELEGRAPH HILL. Because of you, sales of the fifth book in the Sarah Woolson mystery series  have been going exceedingly well. You guys are great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home