Thursday, November 1, 2012

TWO NEW GREAT REVIEWS FOR DEATH ON TELEGRAPH HILL!

Hi everyone!

 Two new reviews were posted today for my new Sarah Woolson mystery, DEATH ON TELEGRAPH HILL. (Actually, one was an interview/review from The Big Thrill, but both were great!)

You can read the first one, from RomanceJunkies.com, at:


The second one, from The Big Thrill, can be found at:


http://www.thebigthrill.org/2012/11/death-on-telegraph-hill-by-shirley-tallman/

The nice thing about the Big Thrill interview by Mike Stewart, is that it answers a lot of questions readers are constantly asking me about how I came up with the idea to write the Sarah Woolson series, why I chose San Francisco as their locale, and what caused me to place the stories in the 1800s. He also wondered why I made Sarah an attorney, and discussed the role romance plays in her life. (Keep in mind how difficult it would have been for a woman -- especially one from a good family -- to have a career in the late 19th-century). 

All in all, they're both fun reviews and I think you'll enjoy them!



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home